Click Image to Enlarge
The Qmark QCH1151 is a compact electric ceiling heater that’s designed to go in any small room application. This model puts out 1,500 watts (5,120 BTU’s) which is will heat a room up to 150 square feet. It comes with a Navajo white grille. It moves 65 CFM of air. During installation this heater can be re-wired for ½ wattage (750 watts).
- Heats ups to 150 square feet
- Dual wattage (1,500 or 750) changed during installation
- THERMAL CUTOUT: A thermal cutout is built into the system to shut off the heater in the event of overheating
- FAN DELAY SWITCH: Fan control is bi-metallic, snap-action type and will activate fan after heating element reaches operating temperature. The fan will continue to operate after the temperature is satisfied and until the heating element is cool
- FACEPLATE: The louvered faceplate of commercial grade steel finished in Navajo White baked enamel. It will attach to the heating unit via snaps in the plastic trim pieces and has no exposed screw heads
- BACK BOX: designed for duty as a recessed rough-in box in either masonry or frame installations and is also used with the surface mounting frame in surface mounting installations. 20-gauge galvanized steel and has knockouts through which power leads are brought
- UL Listed
- Navajo White grille
- Weight: 10 lbs
THERMOSTAT: - Room temperature is controlled by a remote wall thermostat [M601] which must be purchased separately during checkout
MOUNTING FRAME: - The basic unit is designed for recessed installation, - The surface mounting frame, designed to allow full surface mounting, commercial grade cold-rolled steel, phosphatized, then electro statically painted Navajo White by a baked enamel process. - Must be purchased separately during checkout
- Ceiling Mounted
- Ceiling mounted no lower than 6 feet min & no higher than 9 feet
- Flat ceilings only
- Can be mounted parallel or perpendicular to ceiling beams
- Surface mounting adapter for surface mounting (not included)
Width: 10 1/2"
Length: 12 1/2"
Length: 9 3/4"
Depth: 3 3/4"
60 Day Return Policy
Item must be in new condition and unused, and can go back on the shelf as is to receive no restocking fee Customer pays actually freight on free shipping items along with return freightPlease Click Here for our full Return Policy
Limited 5 Years for the Heating Element or Motor
If there is a warranty problem we will pick up the defective one and ship a new one at no extra charge.
This Item is in stock at our warehouse in NH. We ship to the lower 48 states using UPS Ground, All orders received before 3pm Eastern Standard Time ( Monday-Friday ) typically ship the Same Day...We Can ship 3rd,2nd, Overnight, Saturday Delivery and to Alaska for an additional Charge please email us with your postal code for a freight quote email@example.com